Expanded Support for Alaska Seafood Processors
REDMOND, WA: Throughout 2018, the Northlake Partners, creators of NorthScope ERP software, invested in expanding NorthScope’s features to further support Alaska seafood processing. They recently announced their list of new features that are available with NorthScope. Key features announced for Alaska seafood processors include:
• More than 50 enhancements to the on-screen inquiries.
• New capabilities to import, void, correct, and create reversing journal entries.
• Enhancements to Vendor Management and building AP Check Batches.
• Re-designed layout and several new features to the Fish Ticket transaction.
• Ability to automate Observer Taxes as well as Fish Ticket taxes based on delivery location.
• Added Price Lists for Fish Tickets, Fisherman Sales, and Local Customer / Employees Sales.
• Improved eLandings integrations
Of the newly launched Alaska Seafood processing features, Northlake Partners Managing Partner Tom Williams said, “We love working with Alaska seafood processors. This group understands hard work and they get things done in very challenging environments. We will continue to invest in this industry and help make it more profitable for our customers and the fishermen they work with.”
These new Alaska seafood features launch after a long line of NorthScope enhancements for the Alaska seafood processing industry. Prior to these new features, NorthScope offered an ERP solution for Alaska seafood processors with fisherman management, loan management, fish tickets, fisherman sales, tender resales, local sales, AP invoices, pre-loaded ADF&G setup codes, fisherman checks and split checks, fisherman statements and more, all built with seasonal staff in mind.
Become an Industry Sponsor
In This Issue
Distinguishing Differences in Financial Institutions
There are thousands of financial institutions in Alaska, providing everything from checking and savings accounts to loans and investment solutions. Banks and credit unions are among the most prominent financial services companies serving Alaskans.