APD’s Front Lobby Is Open
Lobby hours are Monday through Friday from 8 a.m. to 6 p.m. at 716 W 4th Avenue.
Due to COVID-19 precautions, APD will be doing things a little differently. Here is what you need to know:
- All citizens will need to wear a face covering while inside the lobby. You will need to bring a covering with you as APD will not be providing them.
- We will be able to help one person at a time at the customer service window and only two additional people may wait for their turn inside the lobby. There will be markings on the floor where you may stand while you wait.
- If there are already two people waiting in line inside the lobby, anyone else will need to wait outside while standing six feet apart from one another. An APD employee will let you know when you may go inside.
- We still do have computers in our lobby for people to use to file police reports, however only one person will be allowed to file a report at a time.
- Hand sanitizer will be available if you need it.
In This Issue
Spreading the Word
When Bristol Bay Native Corporation (BBNC) first aired TV commercials featuring the tagline, “A Place That’s Always Been,” the reaction was surprising. Not only because they received numerous accolades and marketing awards for the campaign but because, at the time, it was rare for Alaska Native corporations to market themselves through the media.