If you are experiencing a digital divide that is hurting your bottom line or limiting your growth, Structured can help you bridge it.
Our Alaska business customers rely on us to provide them with mindful guidance and expert professional services through IT procurement, deployment, and Day 2 management scenarios for technologies in the data center, at the network edge, and in the cloud.
- Need to strengthen your cybersecurity? We can help.
- Need to meet regulatory compliance mandates? We can help.
- Need to improve your data center or network infrastructure? We can help.
- Need to give your IT team some time to focus on work that drives revenue? We can help.
- Need to boost communication among your on-site, remote or hybrid workforce? We can help.
In essence, our team works with your team to leverage technology for better business outcomes, measured in improved productivity, workforce and customer satisfaction, and return on investment.
Read on to learn more.
Bridging People, Business and Technology since 1992
President & CEO
Structured’s expert people, proven processes, and trusted technology proactively protect information systems, applications, organizational assets, users and devices of every kind.
- Network, Application, & Data Security
- Cloud Infrastructure & Application Security
- Security Orchestration, Automation & Response (SOAR)
- Extended Detection & Response (XDR)
- Security Assessments & Penetration Testing
- Zero Trust (IAM, NAC, SASE, SSE, and more)
Structured offers a comprehensive, proactive and strategic approach for meeting security objectives, minimizing risk and maintaining compliance.
Structured’s Governance, Risk and Compliance (GRC) services help organizations protect infrastructure and data assets by providing guidance on how to build and improve their security programs. This is accomplished by methodically discovering vulnerable systems, recommending standards-based remediation influenced by applicable regulatory frameworks, and suggesting or providing tools to manage the entire ecosystem.
Our experienced and highly certified GRC consultants bring a holistic, process-driven, business-minded approach to the policy assessments and security services they conduct. Best of all, they simply are great people who care about making the world a more secure place.
Structured’s GRC services can be narrowly focused on a type of technology or segment of infrastructure. They can also be the beginning of a larger infrastructure redesign project or new enterprise deployment. A key service for mature security programs is in-depth penetration testing. This full red team exercise utilizes the same tools attackers use, but in a controlled and white-hat focused engagement. Penetration testing is becoming a staple mandate in most compliance requirements, and our services can help you meet that objective.
For compliance goals, our GRC engineers can assist with assessments to Payment Card Industry (PCI), HIPAA, NIST, Cybersecurity Maturity Model Certification (CMMC), NERC CIP, GLBA/FTC, and CJIS standards.
State of Alaska IT Manager
Contact us to discuss:
- Security Program Development
- Standards-based Risk Assessments
- Policy Gap Analysis
- Policy & Procedure Development
- Data Classification Review
- Sensitive Data Identification
- Data Loss Prevention Assessment
- Incidence Resilience Assessment
- Security Controls Validation
- Penetration Testing
- Social Engineering
- Vulnerability Management
- Security Awareness Training
Optimized and appropriately configured IT infrastructure is critical for any competitive enterprise. Those embracing automation and a software-defined approach minimize human error, reduce wasteful spending, and deliver network resources at the speed of business. When a robust unified communication and collaboration platform is added to the mix, your people will be equipped to compete effectively in today’s global economy.
Beyond hardware and software, Structured’s Professional Services offer powerful engineering resources for short-term and long-term project needs. At your disposal, Structured’s team of award-winning and certified technology professionals are just a phone call or email away. We partner with clients and the world’s leading technology manufacturers to design, streamline, integrate and manage processes that promote excellence and efficiency without sacrificing quality.
Contact us to discuss:
- Branch & Edge Transformation (Secure Hybrid Workforce, SD-Branch)
- Cloud Services & Security
- Connectivity & SD-WAN
- Data Center Modernization
- Data Protection & DRaaS
- Enterprise Networking & Security
- Hyperconverged Infrastructure
- Unified Communication and Collaboration, UCaaS, Contact Center
- Virtualization, Compute & Storage
Wise companies with stretched resources simplify. They turn to a reliable alternative to manage and automate key aspects of the network to regain control, meet performance goals, boost security, and exceed end-user expectations. They rely on a trusted partner to deliver on the promise of better, stronger network and security operations: An assurance that IT resources will always be reliable, available, and as secure as possible.
Our skilled staff, combined with proactive monitoring and management tools, reduce network complexity and gain optimal performance for your business 24x7x365. We will monitor, manage and support your organizational infrastructure – in a data center or branch office, at the edge, or in the cloud – regardless of vendor. We can also provide best practice and product recommendations for building a secure, sustainable and cost-effective IT infrastructure that enables every facet of your business mission.
- Alert Validation & Escalation
- Configuration Backup & Cloud Storage
- Device Firmware Upgrades & Patching
- Endpoint/Managed Detection & Response
- Event Correlation, Root Cause Analysis
- Move/Add/Change Service Requests
- Remote Management & Monitoring
- Troubleshooting & Remediation
- 24×7 End-User Helpdesk