- This event has passed.
No Small Matter: A Summit on the Economic Impact of Early Care and Learning
October 10 @ 8:30 am - 4:30 pm
thread invites you to join the business community, government officials, industry experts and thought leaders from across the state for a meaningful conversation about the economic impact of early care and learning in Alaska.
• Lunch keynote by Laura Fallsgraff, Co-Producer, and Rachel Giannini, featured teacher from the film No Small Matter
• Credit Union 1 on Investing in Early Care and Learning
• New Economic Data presented by McDowell Group
• National, local leaders on innovative community solutions
• Design thinking on this issue & more!
REGISTER AT threadALASKA.ORG/SUMMIT
$100 general admission | $75 early bird special before September 25 | $50 Early Educator
Registration includes attendance at the full-day meeting, continental breakfast and lunch.
For more information on this event contact thread at [email protected] or call 907.265.3100.
JOIN US FOR A PRE-EVENT FILM SCREENING
OCT. 9 at 5:30 pm @ BEAR TOOTH THEATREPUB
Followed by panel w/ filmmakers
Tickets on sale Sep. 9 @ Bear Tooth box office