Career Boost: Overcome The Imposter Syndrome & Lead With Greater Confidence
March 5 @ 11:00 am - 12:00 pmFree
Do you want to become more confident in the workplace and stop the negative self-talk that’s running in your head?
When we lack confidence or feel like an imposter we are more likely to:
- Procrastinate on certain tasks or goals
- Let perfectionism creep in
- Not speak up and share our opinions, especially when they could be controversial
- Fear failing or making mistakes and therefore avoid risks or change
- Constantly need validation, confirmation, and permission from others
And as a result, we choose to not go for great opportunities or we don’t even see them in the first place.
By the end of this free training, you’ll:
- Understand what self-confidence is, how is it formed, and most importantly why when it’s low, it can have such a huge negative impact on your life.
- Identify your current level of self-confidence and what exactly is holding you back
- Know how the imposter syndrome might be showing up for you and how to get a grip on it so that you can fully own your successes and accomplishments
- Receive specific tools to help you boost your self-confidence and to mitigate the imposter syndrome
And much more.
Confidence is not simply a genetic disposition. Many of the most confident people developed their confidence over time and there are specific tools that you can apply to do exactly the same.
Register for this free training right here and learn how to become more confident as a leader in the workplace and how to nip that negative self-talk in the butt!
PLEASE NOTE: The Zoom link will be provided 30min prior to the start time of the event.