Contractors face unique challenges when it comes to employee benefits. Make sure you partner with the expert.
For 40 years, The Contractors Plan has helped government contractors stay compliant, win more bids, and provide their employees with exceptional benefits.
We understand the challenges that Davis-Bacon and Service Contract Act contractors face when creating and managing a bona fide employee benefits plan in Alaska. We can cover specific job sites or job classes only. We specialize in benefit plans for prevailing wage contractors, so we’re accustomed to handling unique situations.
Our flexible program works for companies of all sizes, and we’ve created prevailing wage benefit plans for thousands of employers. Our easy-to-use portal, employer reporting tools and benefits administration services are supported by our dedicated client management team, allowing you to focus on what matters most, your business.
Industry Leading Products and Services
We specialize in providing retirement and robust medical coverage to you and your employees. We also provide a diverse range of specialty products such as life insurance, critical illness protection, dental, vision and more.
When you pair these benefits with our industry-leading services such as benefits administration, a user-friendly online portal, compliance assistance, personalized plan consulting and a dedicated account management team, we are your premier prevailing wage benefit partner. Join our customer family today and experience the transformative power of seamless benefits management. Your journey to lasting success begins here.
Products We Offer
- Retirement Plans
- Major Medical and ICHRA Group Health Plans
- Specialty Benefits such as Life Insurance, Critical Illness, Dental, Vision and Disability
Services We Provide
- Benefits Administration and ICHRA Administration
- Easy-To-Use Online Portal
- Compliance Support
- Plan Design and Consulting
- Claims Administration
- Employers have a greater ability to control costs and provide their employees with more options.
- Employers no longer need to deal with negative claims experiences.
- Employers can avoid renewal rate increases that result in health insurance costs outside the Health and Welfare allocation.
- No “one size fits all” plan types.
- No participation requirements and no more comparing insurance carrier plans and networks.
With the ICHRA, the budget is never more than the Health and Welfare allocation and your employees can decide which insurance carriers, plans, and networks are appropriate for their circumstances.
Building Lasting Relationships
At the core of our business philosophy lies a deep appreciation for the value of building lasting relationships with our clients and trusted partners. We believe that enduring connections go beyond delivering exceptional products and services. It’s about fostering a profound sense of trust, understanding, and shared values.
These relationships empower us to create meaningful impact, drive innovation, and navigate the complexities of the ever-changing employee benefits landscape. We believe that our success lies in the success of those we serve.
Additionally, as a company committed to delivering excellence, we recognize the importance of partnering with industry-leading insurance providers. By aligning ourselves with first-class providers, we ensure that our clients have access to not only comprehensive benefits coverage, but innovative solutions as well.
Together with our insurance provider and broker partners, we empower our clients to navigate uncertainties with confidence and ultimately keep their employees happy and healthy. Our clients are not just customers, they are an integral part of our extended family, and we treat them as such.
For more than 40 years, we’ve helped over 4,000 employers including Fortune 500 and ENR 400 firms, provide tangible solutions today that continue to increase profitability, ensure contract compliance, make bids more competitive, simplify benefits administration, and curb administrative burdens for government contractors worldwide.
Driving Business Growth and Employee Retention Through:
- Prioritizing employee care and satisfaction.
- Accommodating multiple jobsites and employee classes including seasonal and variable hour employees.
- Simplifying recordkeeping and administration.
- Driving savings on labor costs by discharging prevailing wages through tailored bona fide benefit offerings.
- Utilizing our expertise on prevailing wage retirement contributions to increase owner and key employee retirement savings.
- Offering a Total Fringe solution that provides a single point of pay for all fringe benefit health and welfare offerings.