Established in 1966 (NASDAQ: CTG)
A full-service local Anchorage office
More than 90 Alaska-based employees across a wide range of IT and business skills
More than 3,400 employees globally
Operations in 8 countries
Serving more than 450 clients
Support for multiple industries including:
- Oil and Gas
- Native and Tribal
- Retail and Manufacturing
- Banking, Finance, and Insurance
- Healthcare and Life Sciences
Our collaborative approach fosters long-term relationships and trust, and yields strategic insights that maximize client investments and competitive advantage.
CTG offers the best of a large-scale, global IT solutions and services provider, paired with the local expertise necessary to ensure success for clients here in Alaska, as well as across the Lower 48 and beyond. Having supported Alaska organizations since 1992, we leverage our in-depth understanding of the unique dynamics of the Alaskan market to solve the most pressing business challenges for commercial, government, and native and tribal entities.
Business Solutions Consulting
- Digitally Transformed Business Processes
- Workflow Modeling and Optimization
- Vendor-Neutral Solution Evaluation
- Digital Twin Solutions
- Regulatory Compliance Systems
- Work Management Solutions
- Asset Management
- Health, Safety, Security, and Environment
- Digital Workplace
- Analytics and Visualization
- Data Management and Governance
- Information Management and Document Control
- System Integration
- IT Help Desk and Application Management Services
- Software QA Testing and Consulting Services, including Automation Testing Services
- Cloud Solutions
To view all CTG opportunities or to apply for a position, visit our careers page.
We know that achieving our mission begins and ends with our people. Regardless of individual roles or responsibilities, regardless of industry or subject matter expertise, our lives happen in relation to other people—our colleagues, clients, and partners. We are a Great Place to Work®.
But don’t take our word for it—here are but a few of CTG’s clients, in their own words.
Learn how CTG’s enterprise information management solution helped our oil and gas client capture data in an electronic format, extract and transform data from multiple systems into actionable information, and represent the information in an easy-to-consume dashboard format to ultimately gain business insights and efficiency.