- This event has passed.
The Customer Connection
August 8, 2019 @ 8:00 am - 10:00 am
Most people know what good customer service looks likes, but not everyone knows how to provide strong customer service. This two-hour class was designed specifically to identify customer service blind spots and improve service prowess and customer satisfaction.
• Learn the simple key to strong customer connection.
• Identify the ABC’s of the personal internal service uniform.
• Learn the top three reasons customers complain and how to proactively address.
• Identify personal 4A’s for increasing service responsiveness.
• Identify the two serious service “don’t”s.
• Configure a service-touchpoint-plan to Increase customer satisfaction, return business and minimize complaints.
Attendees have the option of attending in-person or via web/video conference. If interested in attending via web/video conference, please contact us at 907-677-5532.
About the Instructor: Karen Kirk
Karen Kirk has more than 25 years of experience advising CEO’s, directors, managers and their teams throughout Alaska, Canada and around the Lower 48. She has developed customized professional training programs, keynotes and retreats; facilitated strategic planning processes and counseled and coached executives through advancement and change processes. Kirk holds a masters in Counseling & Guidance; a bachelors in Education & Theater; and certifications in MBTI (Myers & Briggs Type Indicator) and ACE (American Council on Exercise).