- This event has passed.
AML Winter Legislative Meeting
February 18, 2020 - February 20, 2020$100 – $200
The Alaska Municipal League is a voluntary, nonprofit, nonpartisan, statewide organization of 162 cities, boroughs, and unified municipalities that represent more than 97 percent of Alaska’s residents.
The Alaska Municipal League organizes its annual winter meeting in Juneau, which focuses on the legislative agenda.
Join us February 18-20, 2020, to:
- Hear from State agency officials
- Learn more about current legislation and activities
- Visit with legislators and legislative staff
- Address priority issues
- Contribute to AML’s legislative strategy
The goals of the meeting are to:
- Advance AML’s legislative priorities
- Learn more about specific topics relevant to municipal government
- Connect AML members with legislators and administration officials