- This event has passed.
ALASBO Annual Conference
December 8, 2019 - December 11, 2019$400
The annual conference of the Alaska Association of School Business Officials is billed as the “must attend” event for school business officials in Alaska.
ALASBO’s regular and associate members represent business professionals and officials of public school districts in the State of Alaska, the State Department of Education and the business community. Our annual conference provides a unique opportunity for members from across the state to meet for professional growth and sharing of ideas and concerns.
Summary of conference schedule:
* Saturday, December 7 – New Business Manager Institute – all day session for our continuing cohorts; a new cohort will begin this three year program in July 2020. Click HERE for NBMI information.
NOTE: New Business Manager Institute 2019 cohort members, who did not attend the School Business Academy last year, should also register for the School Business Academy on Sunday, December 8.
2018 cohort members may choose to participate in other Sunday pre-conference sessions
* Sunday, December 8 – School Business Academy (all day) and half-day pre-conference sessions
* Monday – Wednesday, December 9-11 – Round Tables, Sectionals and Discussion Group Sessions
* Monday, December 9 ONLY – Trade Show
* Tuesday, December 10 ONLY – Technology Showcase
* Wednesday, December 11 – Final day of sessions; wrap-up ends at 3 PM
Click here for draft schedule-at-a-glance: Preconference and Conference Schedule for Dec. 2019 V2
The full conference program will be available on ALASBO’s website events page a few weeks before the conference.