- This event has passed.
Arctic Encounter Anchorage
April 7, 2022 - April 8, 2022$550 – $950
Arctic Encounter is the largest annual Arctic policy and business event in the United States. It convenes a comprehensive collective of Arctic stakeholders, including indigenous leaders, national and international policymakers, researchers, scientists, military officials, business executives, and advocacy groups.
Advance registration is required. Early-bird rates will expire on Friday, March 18, 2022. Regular rates will expire once the event is at capacity. Space is limited.
Registration includes the following:
- Two full days of programming including keynotes, plenary sessions, break-out sessions, exhibits, and more.
- Light breakfast and coffee on both days.
- Two seated keynote luncheons.
- Cocktail reception Thursday, April 7, 2022, at the Anchorage Museum with passed appetizers and aperitif followed by the Far North Fashion Show on the red carpet with a live DJ in the Museum’s atrium.
- Seated, three-course dinner with wine service, VIP armchair debates, and a live performance by the internationally acclaimed Inuit performance group Pamyua on Friday, April 8, 2022.
- Registration grants guests full access to all plenary sessions, keynotes, break-out sessions, exhibits, receptions, luncheons, the seated dinner, the fashion show, and performances.