Hyatt House Anchorage Celebrates Official Opening
144 room Hyatt House hotel located in midtown Anchorage
ANCHORAGE, Alaska (May 16, 2017) – Hyatt House Anchorage announces its official opening, marking the first Hyatt hotel in Alaska. Owned by MT Four, LLC, and managed by The Hotel Group, Hyatt House Anchorage is conveniently located in Anchorage’s midtown and will provide guests the service and convenience of hotel living with the casual comforts of home.
“The Hyatt House brand is everything the name represents – a welcoming and warm environment that encourages guests to live like residents. We want each and every guest who comes through our doors to feel that they can let their real-life routines roll on, even when they’re on the road,” said General Manager Liban Abdi. “Whether
guests are visiting for a short trip or an extended stay, we know Hyatt House Anchorage is the perfect place to offer a personalized hotel experience that will make people feel right at home.”
Hyatt House Anchorage is centrally located in midtown, just three miles from Ted Stevens Anchorage International Airport, four miles from the heart of downtown Anchorage. Less than two miles from the major oil and gas office buildings and just three miles from the fast-growing Med District. Joint Base Elmendorf-Richardson is 20 minutes to the north.
Hyatt House Anchorage offers:
- 82 apartment-style Kitchen Suites with fully equipped kitchens, comfy living rooms, spacious bedrooms and stylish bathrooms with complimentary skin and hair care amenities from KenetMD™
- Free Wi-Fi throughout the hotel and guestrooms
- The Commons, a comfy lounge with an open and welcoming space for guests to relax, gather and socialize, and the Outdoor Commons, which includes an outdoor fire pit and BBQ, the perfect place to sip cocktails and enjoy savory bites
- Complimentary Morning Spread, a full hot breakfast served daily for guests, featuring a build-your-own Omelet Bar and assorted Breakfast Breads + Bowls Bar with steel-cut oatmeal, fresh fruit and more, along with vegetarian and gluten free options
- The H BAR, which features the Sip + Savor Menu, a delicious menu of home- cooked comforts with items including Snacks + Shareables, soups and sandwiches, plus premium beers, including all local beers on tap, and wines, offered seven days a week
- 24/7 H Market to meet the everyday needs of guests, from snacks and sundries to freshly prepared salads and sandwiches.
- A 24-hour Workout Room to keep fitness routines going
- Indoor Pool with wonderful views of the Chugach Mountains.
- Gathering Rooms with more than 650 square feet of flexible meeting spaces, a tasty food and beverage menu, audiovisual equipment and a House Host to make sure events are a real crowd pleaser
- Borrows Menu with often-forgotten items from phone charges to razors
- A Very Important Resident (VIR) program, including complimentary grocery shopping, and other personalized perks, for guests with 30 plus consecutive nights
- A pet-friendly policy that welcomes dogs or cats
- Hotel shuttle complimentary for nearby drop-offs
HYATT HOUSE ANCHORAGE LEADERSHIP
Hyatt House Anchorage is under the leadership of General Manager Liban Abdi and Director of Sales JoLynn Lund. In his role, Abdi is directly responsible for managing the day-to-day operations of the hotel, including overseeing the hotel’s 40 associates and ensuring guests encounter the thoughtful service for which the Hyatt House brand is known. Lund is responsible for providing sales service and support to travelers and meeting planners frequenting the Anchorage area.
For more information, please visit hyatthouse.com.