Fair Announces Final Four Concerts in 2017 Line-Up
Tickets on sale Friday, June 9
Palmer, Alaska – After months of hard work, the Alaska State Fair is thrilled to announce the final four concerts in the 2017 AT&T Concert Series at the ConocoPhillips Borealis Theatre! Tickets to these four concerts go on sale to the general public Friday, June 9 at 6 a.m.
Joining the already strong line-up of country superstars, chart-topping modern rockers and multi-platinum, Grammy Award-winners are:
- Iggy Azalea, Sunday, August 27, 6 p.m.: Iggy Azalea is the first to admit she’s something of an outsider in the world of rap. As a white girl from rural Australia, she’s nonetheless become one of the most promising new MCs, with her mainstream mixtapes Ignorant Art and TrapGold, and the catchy single, “Murda Bizness.”
- DNCE, Monday, September 4, 3 p.m.: The breakout smash “Cake By The Ocean” and the gold-selling “Toothbrush” are just two of the sexy hits from this award-winning, platinum-selling band, named Best New Artist at last year’s MTV Video Music Awards.
- The Fab Four – The Ultimate Tribute, Monday, August 28, 7 p.m.: Credited as the best Beatles tribute ever, the Emmy Award-winning Fab Four performs uncanny, note-for-note live renditions of the Beatles' classics such as “Can’t Buy Me Love,” “Yesterday,” “A Day In The Life,” “Twist And Shout,” “Here Comes The Sun” and “Hey Jude.”
- Aaron Watson, Tuesday, August 29, 7 p.m.: With a 17-year career that spans a dozen albums and more than 2,500 shows throughout the U.S. and Europe, this singer-songwriter is considered one of today’s finest torch-bearers of real country music. His 2015 album, The Underdog, made history when it debuted at No. 1 on the Billboard Country Albums Chart, priming fans for his most recent album, Vaquero.
With these additions, the Fair can now share the complete 2017 concert series line-up, featuring:
- Home Free, Thursday, August 24, 7pm, presented by K-Bear 104.1 Alaska’s Hottest Country
- Papa Roach, Friday, August 25, 7pm, presented by Alaska’s Rock 106.5 KWHL
- Josh Turner, Saturday, August 26, 7pm, presented by K-Bear 104.1 Alaska’s Hottest Country. With special thanks to Coors Light.
- Iggy Azalea, Sunday, August 27, 6pm
- The Fab Four – The Ultimate Tribute, Monday, August 28, 7pm, presented by 92.1 Bob-FM, Playing WHATEVER we want and KTMB 102.1; Good times and great oldies!
- Aaron Watson, Tuesday, August 29, 7pm, presented by Country Legends 100.9
- Judah & the Lion, Wednesday, August 30, 7pm, presented by 101.3 KGOT
- Lecrae, Thursday, August 31, 7pm, presented by Alaska’s Hottest Hits 92.9 KFAT
- Third Eye Blind, Friday, September 1, 7pm, presented by Mix 103-1. With special thanks to Blue Moon Brewing Co.
- The Doobie Brothers, Saturday, September 2, 7pm, presented by 100.5 The Fox. With special thanks to Bud Light.
- Terry Fator, Sunday, September 3, 6pm, presented by KTUU Channel 2
- DNCE, Monday, September 4, 3pm, presented by 101.3 KGOT
Tickets for the final four concerts will be available for purchase at 6 a.m. on Friday, June 9:
- Online at alaskastatefair.org and print at home. Convenience fees apply, and Fair admission is additional.
- On the Fair’s Facebook page, www.facebook.com/
- On a mobile phone. Convenience fees apply, and Fair admission is additional.
- At the ConocoPhillips Borealis Box Office during the Fair. No convenience fees at the Fair box office. Fair admission additional.
The Fair is pleased to offer several money-saving options for purchasing admission, including the new Me-Plus-Three 4-Pack, which includes four Fair admission tickets at savings up to 30 percent. As an added benefit to concertgoers, the new 4-Pack is available online June 9 – 23 with no convenience fees.
Additional information on the 2017 line-up, including ticket prices, bios, photos and performance samples, is available on the Fair website, alaskastatefair.org.