AT&T Introduces 2 for 1 Deal on Most Popular Smartphones to Business Customers
January 20, 2016 – Starting today, AT&T business customers can get two of our most popular smartphones, like the Samsung Galaxy S6 or S6 active smartphone, for the price of one!* The offer also includes other popular smartphones, including iPhone.
Here’s how the offer works:
- Available to new and existing business customers.
- Both phones must be purchased on AT&T Next, our popular installment plan, as follows:
- The first phone can be a new line or an upgrade.
- The second phone must be a new line and purchased on AT&T Next 24.
- Activate both phones with qualified service (voice and data) – for example, you can add both phones to your Mobile Share Value Plan for Business or you can choose a Mobile Select plan for smartphones for each phone.
- Starting in up to 3 bill cycles you will receive up to $650 in 30 monthly bill credits.
- Just pay tax on both phones at sale.
* Limited time offer. Avail. only to qual. business customers. Only available for select devices. Requires well qualified credit. Free device requires 30-month 0% APR agreement (up to $21.67 per month). Customers must pay up to $65.01 on free device before credits start. If wireless service on a device is cancelled, that device balance (up to $950) is due. Activation, other fees, charges and restrictions apply. Void in CT, RI & Miami-Dade county.