Prince William Sound RCAC announces election of board officers
The Prince William Sound Regional Citizens’ Advisory Council held its annual board meeting in Valdez, Alaska, on May 4-5, 2017. Among other business, the board convened to elect officers who will serve from May 2017, to May 2018.
The elected executive committee is comprised of:
- President: Amanda Bauer, representing the City of Valdez
- Vice President: Thane Miller, representing Prince William Sound Aquaculture Corporation
- Treasurer: Wayne Donaldson, representing the City of Kodiak
- Secretary: Bob Shavelson, representing the Oil Spill Region Environmental Coalition
- Three Members-at-Large:
- Melissa Berns, representing the Kodiak Island Village Mayors Association
- Robert Archibald, representing the City of Homer
- Patience Andersen Faulkner, representing Cordova District Fisherman United
The council is very happy to have the support of its many volunteers from all over the Exxon Valdez oil spill region. The new executive committee is an excellent representation of the council. For more information, visit www.pwsrcac.org.