AGDC and BP enter into Cooperation Agreement on the Alaska LNG project
- To progress the effort to utilize third-party infrastructure funding sources as a means to reduce the cost of service on the Project infrastructure.
- Refine understanding of tolling structures to identify a viable and competitive structure for Alaska or identify alternative structures that may be viable.
- Map out an agreement framework & phasing required to successfully execute and operate the Project.
- Assist AGDC in developing the Project on an expeditious timeline within AGDC's target in-service date of 2023-25.
- Identify likely funding sources for FEED and confirm need for new equity investors.
- Introduce common language for discussing risk allocation in commercial structure.
- Identify possible long-term financing structures to reduce project cost of supply.