Coal News and Markets Report: October 5, 2015
The Coal News and Markets Report has been updated for the business week ending October 2, 2015. Prices are for Q1 2016.
All prices have changed from the week ending September 25, 2015. For the week, spot prices:
• Decreased from $48.65 to $48.15 in the Central Appalachia Basin
• Decreased from $51.95 to $51.10 in the Northern Appalachia Basin
• Decreased from $34.35 to $32.75 in the Illinois Basin
• Increased from $11.55 to $12.10 in the Powder River Basin
• Increased from $39.70 to $40.05 in the Uinta Basin
Please note that the Coal News and Markets historic graphic is back up with data provided by SNL Energy.
In addition to prices provided in $ per short ton, we have also provided prices in $ per mmbtu.
For more information: