Coal News and Markets Report: July 6, 2015
The Coal News and Markets Report has been updated for the business week ending July 3, 2015. Prices are for Q4 2015.
All prices have changed from the week ending June 26, 2015. For the week, spot prices:
• Increased from $53.75 to $54.80 in the Central Appalachia Basin
• Increased from $56.90 to $58.05 in the Northern Appalachia Basin
• Increased from $40.45 to $40.85 in the Illinois Basin
• Increased from $11.55 to $12.10 in the Powder River Basin
• Increased from $39.10 to $39.35 in the Uinta Basin
Please note that the Coal News and Markets historic graphic is back up with data provided by SNL Energy.
In addition to prices provided in $ per short ton, we have also provided prices in $ per mmbtu.
For more information: