Coal Markets Report: January 11, 2016
The Coal Markets Report has been updated for the business week ending January 8, 2016.
Spot prices are in dollars per short ton and are for delivery in Q2 2016.
All prices have changed from the week ending December 31, 2015.
For the week, spot prices:
• Decreased $1.25 to $42.25 in the Central Appalachia Basin
• Decreased $0.35 to $48.60 in the Northern Appalachia Basin
• Decreased $0.40 to $32.20 in the Illinois Basin
• Decreased $1.20 to $9.70 in the Powder River Basin
• Decreased $1.60 to $39.05 in the Uinta Basin
NYMEX coal futures prices are available through Friday, January 8, 2016.
See full report:
For more coal data, visit our Coal Data Browser: