Anchorage Chamber of Commerce announces 2016 Gold Pan Award Finalists
59th Annual Event is “A Night to Shine”
ANCHORAGE – The Anchorage Chamber of Commerce’s 59th Annual Gold Pan Awards “A Night to Shine” will begin at 6 pm on Friday, September 9, 2016 at the Hotel Captain Cook. Chamber members and guests will enjoy drinks, hors d’ouerves and a plated dinner followed by live music by “Blaze and Eric” and dancing.
The Gold Pan Awards will recognize and celebrate the accomplishments of 12 nominees. Awards are given to individuals, organizations and businesses for their commitment to community service, as well as those who have shown business and entrepreneurial excellence.
The 12 finalists in four categories are listed below.
• Timothy Hall , RSA Engineering, Inc.
• Jim Udelhoven , Udelhoven Operating Companies
• Chris Dunn, Renewal by Andersen
Distinguished Community Service of a Large Business with over 30 Employees
• Alana Humprey, Boys & Girls Club
• Raquel Edelin , Hotel Captain Cook
• Michelle Engelke, Denali Express Chevron
Distinguished Community Service by an Individual, Organization or a Small Business with fewer than 30 employees
• Magen James, Army One Source
• Kristin George, Sullivan’s Steak House
• Ted Sadtler, Mattress Ranch
• Donna DeMarco, Accurate Hearing Systems
• Zoi Maroudas-Tziolas, Bambino's Baby Food
• Stephen Trimble, Arctic Solar Ventures
Tickets for the 59th Annual Gold Pan Awards are now on sale. Cost is $100 per person or $1000 for a table of ten. Make your reservation at AnchorageChamber.org. Deadline to RSVP is by 5 pm on September 2, 2016. Sponsorship opportunities are still available. For details, contact Ramona Specking, event coordinator, at (907) 677-7111 or email email@example.com.
The Anchorage Chamber of Commerce is a non-profit, member-driven business organization with more than 900 members representing more than 54,000 employees. For businesses interested in membership, annual fees are based on the type of organization and number of full-time year-round employees. More information about the Anchorage Chamber is available at AnchorageChamber.org or by calling (907) 272-2401.