Alaska Business Monthly Opens Voting for Best of Alaska Business Awards
Twenty categories in second annual contest
ANCHORAGE, Alaska - February 1, 2017 - Alaska Business Monthly has opened voting for the 2nd Annual Best of Alaska Business Awards. Readers can support their favorite businesses in twenty different categories, including Best Place to Work.
The top three winners in each category will be honored with the Denali, Saint Elias, and Foraker Awards, representing Alaska's tallest peaks and highest business honors. To see last year's Best of Alaska Business Awards winners in the magazine's special section click here for the July 2016 magazine digital archive.
This year's categories are:
- Best Brewery
- Best Distillery
- Best Business Breakfast
- Best Bakery for Office Treats
- Best Coffee Shop for Business Meeting
- Best Business Lunch
- Best Catering for Meeting or Event
- Best Business Take-Out
- Best Business Dinner
- Best PR Event for Charity
- Best Alaskan Ad Campaign
- Best Corporate Citizen
- Best New Alaska Business Startup
- Best Customer Service
- Best Family Owned Business
- Best Convention or Tradeshow
- Best Travel Destination in Alaska
- Best Place to Work (Small—1-24 Employees)
- Best Place to Work (Medium—25-250 Employees)
- Best Place to Work (Large—Over 250 Employees)
Voting runs February 1 through April 19, 2017. Take the survey below or click on the Best of Alaska Business Awards logo below that to vote for your favorites!
Help spread the word on social media and share a link to the contest!
Also, you can click on the logo below or follow and share this link: