- Anchorage – Free diabetes blood tests (A1C) and Free Flu Shots* Friday, October 2; Saturday, October 3; Sunday, October 4 - Anchorage Community Health Fair at "Make it Alaskan!" Festival, Sullivan Arena (blood draws and flu shots upstairs); 1600 Gambell St., Anchorage, AK 99501. Event hours: Noon to 8pm on Friday; 10am to 7pm on Saturday, 11 am to 6pm on Sunday. This event is done in partnership with Make it Alaskan! Festival. Alaska Health Fair is hosting a health and wellness alley at the Festival, with our regular blood draws, 1000 free flu shots, educational exhibits & more. The Festival is dedicated to everything that's made in Alaska. Here's a link to the Festival's page: http://www.makeitalaskanfestival.com Bring your friends and family!
- Anchorage - Free diabetes blood tests (A1C)* Saturday, October 3, 9am – 1pm. Hispanic Health Fair, Clark Middle School, 150 Bragaw St., Anchorage, AK 99508 Celebration of Health for the Hispanic Community in Anchorage ~ Celebración de Salud para la Comunidad Hispana en Anchorage. Everyone is welcome to attend!
- Juneau – this is our last Health Fair in Juneau this year! Free diabetes blood tests (A1C)* will be offered at this event. Saturday, October 3, 8am - Noon; Juneau Community Health Fair at Nugget Mall, 8745 Glacier Hwy, Juneau, AK 99801. We love you, Juneau!
*We are offering hundreds of free diabetes A1C blood tests, but supplies are limited. First come, first serve. Simply ask for a free A1C test at the Fairs above.
Affordable Blood Tests
Alaska Health Fair is offering comprehensive blood tests in partnership with PAML, one of the top ranking clinical laboratories in the Nation:
- Our most popular - 27-panel Blood Chemistry Screen - covers diabetes, liver health, heart health, anemia, kidney health, coronary heart disease, clotting ability, and many more vital indicators! - $45
- Thyroid Screen - $30
- Prostate Disease Screen - $25
- Vitamin D Screen - $50
- A1C diabetes - usually $25, but free at most Health Fairs this season
Accomplish all your tests with AHF this year!
Save hundreds of dollars and take the results to your doctor.
Alaska Health Fair, Inc. is the provider of the oldest and most popular health fairs in Alaska. We have been serving Alaskans for generations, since 1980. We offer a unique event model where Alaskans can access health education, health screenings, and tests. Around 35,000 people attend our events in Anchorage, Fairbanks, Juneau and 50 other communities each year. We expect to serve thousands of Alaskans this Health Fair season, who value our fast, affordable, professional, and quality service.
We are featuring photos of Alaskan flowers, landscapes, etc. in our newsletters. Would you like us to feature one of your photos? Send it our way to firstname.lastname@example.org, we'll give your proper credit. Thank you!
- Help your business or nonprofit grow while connecting with your community and educating Alaskans on important health topics. Click here to learn more.
- To discuss sponsorship/partnership opportunities, please call our office at (907) 278-0234, ask for Executive Director.