APSE is pleased to offer a March Anchorage, Alaska CESP™ Exam!
Anchorage, Alaska - Thursday, March 31
1:30 pm - 4:30 pm
Captain Cook Hotel Downtown Anchorage 939 W 5th Avenue Anchorage, AK 995011
Click here to Register
Fee is $159 to take exam
What is CESP™ Certification?
- The CESP™ program is the first in the nation to create national guidelines to validate and support the training currently provided in the field.
- CESP™ certification is a national credential for staff who assist people with disabilities with their employment needs.
- CESP™ certification is intended as a compliment to program certification and licensing.
- The CESP™ certification is a national, portable individual credential.
- The CESP™ credential is earned by passing a comprehensive examination based on national standardized competencies, developed via a rigorous process in compliance with the guidelines of the National Commission for Certifying Agencies.
- Click here to learn more!
What are the Benefits of CESP™ Certification?
- Staff will have a nationally recognized credential that certifies their competency in the full array of skills areas necessary to assist individuals to succeed in employment.
- Service providers will have confidence that staff have the necessary skills to perform high quality work.
- Individuals with disabilities will have confidence that staff persons providing assistance are knowledgeable, highly skilled, and competent.
- CESP™ certification opens the door to:
- Improved professional advancement & job opportunities
- Increased income opportunities
- Enhanced credibility with employers
CESP™ provides assurances to business, individuals, and funding agencies, about the consistent and high quality of program staff, and commitment to best practice