Engage students in engineering with Future City
Bring Future City into your Classroom or Afterschool Program
Bring Future City into your Classroom or Afterschool Program!
Your middle-school students will:
- Imagine what cities will look like 100 years in the future.
- Research how engineers and scientists are solving today's problems.
- Design a solution to a citywide sustainability issue.
- Test their city design ideas using SimCity software.
- Build a scale model of their city using recycled materials.
- Present their city to STEM professionals.
What's the cost?
- $25 per organization – you can register one team or 100!
Engineers Week 2017, February 19-25
Check out our website at www.DiscoverE.org