5 Reasons to Attend REAP's Forum & Webinar TONIGHT 6:00 to 8:00 at Anchorage Museum
In case you're still on the fence, here are five reasons why we think you should attend tomorrow's Clean Energy Forum from 6:00 to 8:00 pm at the Anchorage Museum Auditorium (or online):
1. Energy Efficiency can save Alaska businesses A LOT of money - According to the Alaska Energy Authority, if all private commercial buildings were audited and identified efficiency measures were implemented, Alaska businesses could save approximately $400 million a year on energy costs. Guest speaker David Scherer of NORTECH will talk about the efficiency measures his business made to their Fairbanks office, and substantial energy savings they have seen as a result.
2. Public buildings could see big savings too - Based on AHFC energy audits, the state could save $125 million a year on energy costs if all public buildings were retrofitted.
3. Solutions exist that you don't know about - We know what you're thinking: "This sounds great but where do I start?" Start at the forum! Guest speaker Ezra Gutschow of Coffman Engineers will highlight proven ways you can save energy and money in your commercial building, and walk through the steps of making these upgrades.
4. It's time to start thinking about energy efficiency - Hate to break it to you, but winter is on its way. Now is the time to be thinking about how you can create a warm, comfortable work environment for your employees without ratcheting up that heat bill.
5. Clean Energy Forums are FUN - At REAP we want to create a fun learning environment to teach you and your family about the benefits of clean energy. Whether you're a commercial building owner or just want to learn more about efficiency, this forum is for you!
Wednesday, September 11th | 6:00 to 8:00 pm
Anchorage Museum Auditorium | 625 C Street (use 7th Ave. entrance)
Donate to REAP Today!
Posted: September 11, 2013