Coal News and Markets Report: October 1, 2012
The Coal News and Markets Report has been updated for the business week ending September 28, 2012.
For the week, spot prices:
• Remained at $63.85 in the Central Appalachia Basin
• Remained at $64.10 in the Northern Appalachia Basin
• Remained at $47.75 in the Illinois Basin
• Remained at $9.20 in the Powder River Basin
• Remained at $35.60 in the Uinta Basin
Please note that the Coal News and Markets historic graphic is back up with data provided by SNL Energy.
In addition to prices provided in $ per short ton, we have also provided prices in $ per mmbtu.
For more information: