The Alaska Marine Highway is Hiring Stewards
For details visit www.ferryalaska.com click on About Us.
Job will post Nov. 1, 2011 at http://wpa.alaska.gov. Apply by Dec. 30, 2011.
- This is an entry-level, seasonal position from May through September.
- Position performs a variety of housekeeping, heavy cleaning or galley duties.
- Will work with travelling public.
- Be at least 18 years of age.
- Have a high school diploma or equivalent and pass an English Proficiency test.
- Must have MMC, TWIC and Food Worker Card.
- Be able to lift and carry 60 pounds repeatedly.
- Be able to work 12 or more hours a day for seven consecutive days.
- Upon job offer, you must be willing to submit to a physical and drug test.
To apply online visit www.jobs.alaska.gov - click on Workplace Alaska.
For more information, please call Lynn Stewart 228-7259.
To have all your questions answered, you are invited to attend our recruitments at your local Job Center:
Ketchikan – October 20th, Juneau – October 21st, or Anchorage – November 3rd