Alaska Space Grant Program Undergraduate ScholarshipThe University of Alaska will award undergraduate scholarships of up to $1,000 each to qualified full-time new and continuing students in the disciplines of science, technology, engineering and mathematics (STEM). The Alaska Space Grant Program undergraduate scholarship, a competitive process, has a submission deadline of Oct. 29, 2010.
Applications are available at: http://spacegrant.alaska.edu.
An essay, student resume, transcripts and one letter of recommendation are required for each application.
Qualifications for applicants:
* Must be a full-time student in good academic standing;
* Must be formally admitted into a degree-seeking program in a STEM discipline field;
* Applications are ranked based on students interested in NASA-related STEM career goals;
* Must be an incoming or continuing student at any University of Alaska campus;
* And must be a United States citizen.
For more information about the Alaska Space Grant Program undergraduate scholarship, please contact Mary Franklin at the Alaska Space Grant Program at 907/474-7942 or email her at email@example.com.
Posted: September 21, 2010
More Latest News »