“Trick or Treat Street” Family Fun in Downtown
Family Trick or Treating in a safe and fun environment
October 22, 2013(Anchorage, Alaska) – FUN, GAMES, PRIZES and MORE! FREE for the whole family at Trick or Treat Street in Downtown Anchorage on October 26, 2013 from 12:00 P.M. to 4:00 P.M.
Anchorage Downtown Partnership, Ltd. and the downtown community are hosting a Halloween event for kids of all ages. Parents, bring your kids downtown to trick or treat in a fun, safe environment!
Fun Activities From Years Past are BACK Including:
- Trick-or-Treating to Downtown Participating Merchants
- Skinny Raven Frightening 4K Run & Costume Contest (From 11am – 12pm in front of Hotel Captain Cook)
- Haunted Visit Anchorage Log Cabin
- Cookie Decorating at the Hotel Captain Cook
- Wallace and Gromit: Curse of the Wererabbit at the Alaska Experience Theatre @ 2pm
- Photo Ops at Cyrano’s Theatre
- APDEA Kinder Print in 4th Avenue Market Place
- Haunted Anchorage Fire Department Fire Truck on F Street
- Face Painting
- Partycraft Balloon Giveaway
- Candy, treats and the chance to ring the bell on the haunted Anchorage Trolley
- And SO MUCH More!
This is an outdoor event. Trick or treating will be from door to door, business to business, along 4th & 5th Avenues between C and L Streets.
FREE Parking will be provided from 10am - 5pm on day of event in the Post Office Mall Parking lot (3rd Ave & C Street.) Enter code: TREAT into pay station.
A map of participating merchants will be feature in the Anchorage PRESS and handed out to Trick-or-treaters at the event. The map can also be found on www.anchoragedowntown.org.
For additional information on everything trick or treat street, please visit www.anchoragedowntown.org call Anchorage Downtown partnership at (907) 279-5650.
Have a safe and fun Halloween at Trick or Treat Street in Downtown!
Posted: October 22, 2013