IHS CERAWeek announces preliminary topics for March conference
IHS CERAWEEK offers a comprehensive and integrated global framework for understanding the energy landscape ahead—markets, technology, geopolitics, environment—and the implications for strategy, investment and leadership. We are pleased to provide a combination of presentations by senior energy officials, thought leaders and IHS experts from across the energy spectrum and the globe. We also foster interactive discussion and dialogue among participants, over 2,000 senior executives, officials and experts from over fifty countries.
We invite you to register for IHS CERAWeek 2013 before November 30th to benefit from an early registration discount.
Preliminary discussion topics for this year’s conference include:
- Sustainability: New Strategies and Directions
- The Economy: Risks to Global Recovery
- What is the competitive landscape for oil, natural gas, coal, renewables, and nuclear power?
- How will the global unconventional oil and gas revolution change the game for all energy participants?
- What will be the fuel and technology choices of the future?
We hope you will join us for this timely conference and contribute to our shared understanding of the forces that are transforming the energy future.
For more information please visit: www.ceraweek.com
Posted: October 31, 2012