Delegation Announces Grants and Contracts to Alaska Programs Oct 5, 2012
Washington, D.C. - The Alaska Congressional Delegation is pleased to announce the following grants and contracts:
U.S. Department of Health & Human Services
- $157,139 to the Aleut Community of St. Paul Island for the St. Paul Island Greenhouse Project.
- $230,674 to the Aleutian Pribilof Island Community Development Association for the Bering Sea Pacific Facility and Employment Project.
- $243,232 to Chugachmiut Tribal Consortium for language revitalization programs.
- $366,522 to Cook Inlet Tribal Council as part of their “Schoolyard” program.
- $284,066 to the Fairbanks Native Association for their Workforce Re-entry and Recovery Project.
- $370,667 to the Governor's Council on Disabilities and Special Education for programs related to developmental disabilities.
- $281,858 to the Inupiat Community of the Arctic Slope for their Inupiat Environmental Regulatory Enhancement Project.
- $272,114 to Sealaska Heritage Institute for their New Young Leaders Rural/Urban Partnership program.
Federal Communications Commission
- $3,242,066.52 to GCI Communications Corp. as part of the FCC’s first “Mobility Fund” auction to build mobile internet infrastructure.
More Alaska Native Business »