Coal News and Markets Report: October 9, 2012
October 9, 2012
The Coal News and Markets Report has been updated for the business week ending October 5, 2012.
For the week, spot prices:
• Increased form $63.85 to $65.95 in the Central Appalachia Basin
• Increased from $64.10 to $64.25 in the Northern Appalachia Basin
• Increased from $47.75 to $47.90 in the Illinois Basin
• Increased from $9.20 to $10.25 in the Powder River Basin
• Increased from $35.60 to $35.75 in the Uinta Basin
Please note that the Coal News and Markets historic graphic is back up with data provided by SNL Energy.
In addition to prices provided in $ per short ton, we have also provided prices in $ per mmbtu.
For more information:
Posted: October 10, 2012