Coal News and Markets Report: October 31, 2012
October 31, 2012
The Coal News and Markets Report has been updated for the business week ending October 26, 2012.
For the week, spot prices:
• Remained at $65.95 in the Central Appalachia Basin
• Remained at $64.25 in the Northern Appalachia Basin
• Remained at $47.90 in the Illinois Basin
• Remained at $10.25 in the Powder River Basin
• Remained at $35.75 in the Uinta Basin
Please note that the Coal News and Markets historic graphic is back up with data provided by SNL Energy.
In addition to prices provided in $ per short ton, we have also provided prices in $ per mmbtu.
For more information: http://www.eia.gov/coal/news_markets/
Posted: October 31, 2012