Cub Foods and Holiday Reignite Gas Rewards Program
Program allows Minnesota Cub® Foods customers to redeem Gas Rewards™ at Holiday.
EDEN PRAIRIE, Minn.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Cub® Foods, a division of SUPERVALU INC. (NYSE: SVU) , and Holiday Companies today announced the launch of a fuel rewards program that will allow consumers to save money at Holiday Stationstores when they shop at Cub Foods stores. The two Minnesota-based companies have teamed up in the past and are partnering once again to deliver a Gas Rewards™ program to their customers.
“Cub Foods has partnered with Holiday in the past on a popular Gas Rewards program”
“Cub Foods has partnered with Holiday in the past on a popular Gas Rewards program,” said Keith Wyche, Cub Foods President. “We know that consumers need to eat and they need to fill their cars up with gas, and we’re very excited to once again bring our customers an opportunity to save money on their fuel purchases at Holiday just for shopping our grocery stores.”
Holiday President and COO, Brent Blackey, commented, “We are delighted that Minnesota’s two hometown market leaders are back together again. Cub and Holiday both stand for delivering exceptional value to our customers so it’s natural that we are bringing this program to the market.”
The Gas Rewards program with Holiday is available at 63 Minnesota Cub Foods locations. Please visit www.cub.com/holidaygasrewards for exceptions. The Gas Rewards can be redeemed at the more than 175 Twin Cities Holiday locations or at any of the 450 Holidays across the Upper Midwest. The two companies had previously announced in September that Holiday would purchase the eight Cub Fuel Express® centers in Minnesota.
Below are some key points about the Gas Rewards program. For additional information about Gas Rewards, visit www.cub.com/holidaygasrewards.
- Cub Foods customers earn 5 cents off per gallon of gas for every $50 in qualifying purchases up to a maximum of 25¢ off in a single transaction at participating stores
- Customers may redeem a combined total of up to 3 Gas Rewards coupons in one fuel purchase at most Holiday Stationstores.
- Each Gas Rewards coupon expires 21 days from date of issuance
- Discounted fuel volume limit is 15 gallons and discount must be used on one vehicle per transaction
- Customers should visit www.cub.com/holidaygasrewards for details and exclusions
About Holiday Companies
Holiday, a Minnesota based, family-owned company, offers 450 locations throughout 10 states in the northern tier of the United States, including Minnesota, Wisconsin, Michigan, North Dakota, South Dakota, Montana, Wyoming, Idaho and Washington, as well as in Alaska. For more than 80 years, the company has been committed to providing high-quality fuel with great value, extensive product selection and a friendly, helpful staff. Holiday's Blue Planet® gasoline, with Smart Power engine cleaning additives, meets or exceeds leading automobile manufacturers' TOP TIER Standards in all grades of gasoline.
About SUPERVALU INC.
SUPERVALU INC. is one of the largest companies in the U.S. grocery channel with annual sales of approximately $37 billion. SUPERVALU serves customers across the United States through a network of approximately 4,290 stores composed of 1,107 traditional retail stores, including 801 in-store pharmacies; 1,283 hard-discount stores, of which 907 are operated by licensee owners; and 1,900 independent stores serviced primarily by the company's traditional food distribution business. SUPERVALU has approximately 140,000 employees. For more information about SUPERVALU visit http://www.supervalu.com.
For official company news follow us on Twitter: www.twitter.com/supervaluPR
Recent Stories from SUPERVALU INC.
- Shaw’s Teams with the American Red Cross to Support Disaster Relief Efforts in Vermont October 17, 2011 WEST BRIDGEWATER, Mass.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Shaw's has teamed with the American Red Cross to help raise funds to support their ongoing efforts in response to Tropical Storm Irene here in Vermont as w... more »
- SUPERVALU and Its Family of Stores Commit $1 Million to Sponsor 1,542 Local Youth Sports Teams Across the Country October 04, 2011 EDEN PRAIRIE, Minn.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--SUPERVALU INC. (NYSE: SVU) has committed $1 million to sponsor 1,542 youth sports teams in markets where its ACME®, ALBERTSONS®, Cub Foods®, FARM FRESH®, JEWEL... more »
Upper Darby Resident Wins Grand Prize in the ACME® Sizzlin’ Summer Giveaway October 03, 2011 MALVERN, Pa.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Upper Darby Resident Wins Grand Prize in the ACME® Sizzlin’ Summer Giveaway more »
Posted: October 17, 2011