It only happens once a year, so don't miss your chance to hear the latest from the transportation industry!
For the 7th year we are pleased to conduct this conference to recognize the importance of the transportation and logistics businesses, as well as to highlight the interdependence that exists between Alaska's export industries, the companies that provide transportation and logistics services, and the government agencies that operate the state's major transportation facilities such as ports and airports, roads and rails. Read More
We encourage you to register or consider sponsoring the 7th Annual Trade is Transportation Conference taking place on Friday, November 22, 2013, at the Hilton Anchorage Hotel.
Note: conference fee includes luncheon, networking reception and conference materials.
This year's presenters include:
- Welcome Remarks by Anchorage Mayor Dan Sullivan
- Alaska International Airport System (Anchorage & Fairbanks)
- Alaska Railroad
- Alaska Trucking Association
- Alaska West Express - Lynden Group
- Crowley Marine Services
- Era Aviation
- Knik Arm Bridge and Toll Authority (KABATA)
- Port MacKenzie
- Port of Seward
- Swissport USA
- UAA, Department of Logistics
Panel discussion includes the following industries:
more speakers & panel participants will be announced soon...
Who Should Attend:
- Business Executives
- Government Officials
- Economic Development Professionals
- Transportation and Logistics Providers
- Anyone, who is interested in Alaska's transportation
Exciting Door Prizes:
Thanks to this year's Trade is Transportation sponsors, we have several door prizes available for the raffle drawing. The drawing will take place at the end of the conference and you will have to be present to win.
Door prizes will include:
- two round trip tickets between any two destinations served by Era Aviation
- two round trip Alaska Railroad tickets to Fairbanks
907-27-TRADE www.wtcak.org "Serving Alaska's Business Community Since 1987" BE LOCAL... AND GLOBAL
Photo Credits: Rob Stapleton, United Parcel Service