Coal News and Markets Report: November 5, 2012
November 5, 2012
The Coal News and Markets Report has been updated for the business week ending November 2, 2012.
For the week, spot prices:
• Remained at $65.95 in the Central Appalachia Basin
• Increased from $64.25 to $64.50 in the Northern Appalachia Basin
• Remained at $47.90 in the Illinois Basin
• Increased from $10.25 to $10.35 in the Powder River Basin
• Remained at $35.75 in the Uinta Basin
Please note that the Coal News and Markets historic graphic is back up with data provided by SNL Energy.
In addition to prices provided in $ per short ton, we have also provided prices in $ per mmbtu.
For more information:
Posted: November 6, 2012