New Senior Transportation Grant Opportunity
Enhancing Older Adult Mobility Through Person-Centered Mobility Management
The National Center on Senior Transportation (NCST) is soliciting proposals for senior transportation projects that demonstrate innovative and effective solutions to enhance the mobility of older adults. Funding may be used to create comprehensive mobility management systems, increase mobility in urban and rural areas, and improve public transit access for older persons.
Grants of $50,000 or less will be awarded for 9-12 months. The NCST anticipates making 8 awards, with at least 2 awards in each of the following categories:
- Peer-Mobility Management and Employment
- Mobility Management in Rural/Frontier Areas
- Mobility Management Integration within Current Practices
- Mobility Management Applied to the Family of Senior Transportation Options
For detailed information on this opportunity please review the Request for Proposals (RFP) below.
All proposals must be submitted online, received by email, or postmarked no later than 11:59 p.m. on December 23, 2011.
A teleconference for interested applicants will be held on Thursday, December 8, 2011 at 2 p.m., Eastern Time.
Call in #: 1-866-846-3997. Participant passcode: 139803.
- RFP (PDF)
- Application Instructions (PDF)
- Download an application (MS Word).
- Budget Narrative Worksheet to accompany MS Word application.xls
- Apply online.
Any questions should be directed to:
Lynn Winchell-Mendy at firstname.lastname@example.org or 202-872-0888.
Posted: November 30, 2011