Delegation Announces Grants and Contracts to Alaska Programs
Washington, D.C. - The Alaska Congressional Delegation is pleased to announce the following grants and contracts awarded to communities in the State of Alaska: Alaska Housing Finance Corporation
- $583,510 to the City of Manokotak for Manokotak VPSO Housing.
- $686,330 to the Yukon Flats School District for Fort Yukon Teacher Housing.
- $698,064 to the Northwest Arctic Borough School District for Kobuk Teacher Housing.
- $563,640 to the City of Saxman for Saxman VPSO Housing.
- $687,766 to the City of Tanana for Tanana Professional Housing.
- $688,494 to the Yukon Koyukuk School District for Huslia Teacher Housing.
- $664,638 to the Lower Yukon School District for Nunam Iqua Professional Housing.
- $867,500 to the Metlakatla Housing Authority for Metlakatla Housing.
- $1,225,525 to the Lower Kuskokwim School District for Quinhagak Housing.
- $802,467 to the Yukon Flats School District for Venetie Teacher Housing.
U.S. Environmental Protection Agency:
- $19,094 to the Nuskagak-Mulchatna Wood-Tikchik Land Trust for the formal environmental education program for young adults (ages 14-22) at The Bristol Bay River Academy.
Posted: November 1, 2011