Solstice Advertising Expands Capacity and Capabilities
Solstice Advertising, an Anchorage-based full-service advertising agency, has undergone a significant expansion to better serve current and potential clients. Solstice Advertising President Lincoln Garrick is pleased to announce the following talented additions to the Solstice Advertising team:
- Christy Worrell and Michelle LeKites are providing see-around-corners Client Insight
- Teeka Ballas and Jennifer Castro are penning take-your-breath-away Copy
- Walter Cameron is bringing lip-curling-face-melting Web Development
- Breann Moss is offering faster-than-a-speeding-bullet Account Coordination
- Elizabeth O'Toole is providing take-it-to-the-bank Accounting Services
With the addition of these remarkable people to Solstice Advertising's already well-established strategy and design team, the agency has essentially tripled in size.
Solstice Advertising is a resourceful organization that values transparent and ethical business principles.
Posted: November 2, 2010