Alaska Council on the Homeless Biannual Meeting
Who: Alaska Council on the Homeless Board Members:
- Dan Fauske, CEO/Executive Director Alaska Housing Finance Corporation
- Jeff Jessee, Executive Director Alaska Mental Health Trust Authority
- Joseph Schmidt, Commissioner Department of Corrections
- Mike Hanley, Commissioner Department of Education
- Bill Streur, Commissioner Department of Health and Social Services
- Joseph Master, Commissioner Department of Health and Social Services
- Brittany Matero, Municipal Government
- Olen Harris, Regional Housing Authority
- Judith Crotty, Public Member
- Suzi Pearson, Public Member
- Shannon Wilks, Public Member
- Jeff Wheaton, Public Member
What: Alaska Council on the Homeless Biannual Meeting.
Agenda items will include:
- Status Report on Homelessness in Alaska
- Review of ten-year plan action steps
- Update on 2014 Budgets
When: Thursday May 23, 2013. 1 p.m. to 4 p.m.
Where: AHFC Headquarters at 4300 Boniface Parkway in Anchorage
Alaska Housing Finance Corporation (AHFC) is a public corporation with a long history of providing Alaskans access to safe, quality and affordable housing through home financing programs, energy efficiency and weatherization programs, public housing and more. Since 1986, AHFC has contributed almost $2 billion to the State of Alaska's General Fund.