Chris Gerondale Promoted at CMI, LLC
PHOTO: CMI, LLC
Juneau, AK; March 1, 2012 - Construction Machinery Industrial, LLC (CMI, LLC), Anchorage, AK, Alaska’s Heavy Equipment Dealer for Hitachi, Atlas Copco, Link-Belt, Volvo & Ingersoll-Rand, has named Chris Gerondale to the new position of Vice President of Mining Sales and Key Accounts.
Chris Gerondale worked part time at CMI in the 1980’s & 1990’s but came to CMI, LLC full time in 2004 as the Southeast Region Manager. During that time Chris increased market share, revenue and profitability through CMI’s focus of developing a better understanding of customers’ needs. Chris will now be charged with grasping a deeper understanding of mining companies concerns and how CMI can assist them.
Outside of CMI Chris volunteers time to the following organizations:
- President Juneau Branch of the Alaska Miners Association
- First Vice President State Board of Directors of the Alaska Miners Association
- Board of Directors and Co-Chair of the Fundraising and Marketing Committee’s
- Secretary and Executive Board Member of the United Way of SE Alaska
- Big Brothers Big Sisters volunteer
- State Chamber of Commerce Board Member
Chris and his wife, Rebecca, will continue to reside in Juneau.