U.S. Energy Information Administration & Johns Hopkins University SAIS 2010 Energy Conference: Short-Term Stresses, Long-Term Change
The U.S. Energy Information Administration (EIA), in partnership with The Johns Hopkins University Paul H. Nitze School of Advanced International Studies (SAIS), will hold its 2010 Energy Conference on April 6 and 7, 2010.
The conference features keynote speakers Secretary of Energy Steven Chu, Lawrence H. Summers, Director of the National Economic Council, and Philip Sharp, President of Resources for the Future.
The 2010 conference theme is "Short-Term Stresses, Long-Term Change." Sessions include:
- The economic recovery and its impact on energy
- Climate change policy
- Drivers of short-term energy prices
- Regulating energy commodities
- Changing outlooks for natural gas and biofuels
- Tracking gains in energy efficiency
- Smart Grid investment and its impact
- The dynamics between energy and water use