Delegation Announces Grants and Contracts to Alaska ProgramsWashington, D.C. - The Alaska Congressional Delegation is pleased to announce the following grants and contracts awarded to communities in the State of Alaska:
U.S. Department of Health and Human Services:
· $50,000 to the Eastern Aleutian Tribes, Inc. for the 5-year Strategic Health Services Plan 2011-2015.
· $571,160 to the University off Alaska Anchorage for the Mechanisms of Perchlorate-Induced Disruption of Sexual Differentiation.
· $303,019 to the Arctic Slope Native Assoc., Ltd for the Tribal Demo. Projects for Diabetes Health Services for American Indians/Alaskan Natives.
· $874,397 to the S.E. Alaska Regional Health Consortium for the Special Diabetes Program for Indians.
· $83,386 to the Maniilaq Health Center for the Rural Access to Emergency Devices.
· $99,925 to the Port Graham Village Council for the Port Graham Village Council Continued Path to Excellence.
· $100,000 to the Southeast Alaska Regional Health Consortium for the Hoonah Health Management Structure.
U.S. Department of the Army:
$500,000 contract to the Katmai Support Services, LLC for the System Engineering and Technical Assistance Services in support of the Advanced Distributed Learning (ADL) Initiative, ADL Co-Laboratories as well as the Joint Training Integration and Evaluation Center.
Posted: March 15, 2010
More Government & Politics »