2010 Construction Coordination MeetingEvery spring, various groups and organizations involved in local road construction get
together to discuss ways to minimize the short construction season's impact on citizens.
Items to be discussed include new methods being used to share current information on
various projects with the public as well as how to improve communication among the
· The Municipality of Anchorage's Project Management & Engineering Dept.
· State of Alaska Dept. of Transportation
· Anch. Water and Wastewater Utility (AWWU)
· Chugach Electric Association
· Anch. Police Dept. and Anch. Fire Dept.
· Various other groups involved in 2010 road construction
WHAT: Hold their 2010 Construction Coordination Mtg.
WHEN: Fri., March 19, 2010, 1:30-3 p.m.
WHERE: MOA Public Works Training Rm., 4700 Elmore Rd.
Posted: March 18, 2010
More Government & Politics »