Looking for Finance? International Trade Boot Camp Series (Thursday, June 13)
World Trade Center Alaska together with Alaska Export Assistance Center, and other community and business partners, have developed a new program, INTERNATIONAL TRADE BOOT CAMP SERIES, that will take place this summer.
Selling your products and services overseas is both profitable and culturally rewarding for all companies that want to prosper in today's global marketplace. SIGN UP TODAY!
Module 1: Export Financing
June 13, 2013 (Thursday)
This Module is important for companies seeking financing for their export operations. Presenters will discuss the financing programs available through their agencies in cooperation with local commercial banks.
- Sam Dickey, Deputy District Director, U.S. Small Business Administration
- Jeff San Juan, Business Relationship Manager, Wells Fargo Bank Alaska
- Paul Watts, Senior Export Finance Manager, Export-Import Bank of the U.S., San Francisco Branch Office
- Greg Wolf, Executive Director, WTCAK - Alaska Export Assistance Center
- Minority Small Business Development Agency (invited)
Module 2: Legal Aspects of International Trade
June 20, 2013 (Thursday)
- U.S. Department of Justice (FBI)
- International Business Attorney
- International Sales, Promotion & Local Resources
- Trade Documentation & Shipping Overseas
- Establishing International Distribution Channels & Market Entry Strategies
- Using Social Media to Market Your Company
For more information, please visit our website: wtcak.org
Posted: June 11, 2013