Coal News and Markets Report: June 11, 2012
Check out Today in Energy - highlighting current issues, topics, and data trends in short articles published every weekday.
June 11, 2012
The Coal News and Markets Report has been updated for the business week ending June 8, 2012.
For the week, spot prices:
• Remained at $57.70 in the Central Appalachia Basin
• Remained at $64.40 in the Northern Appalachia Basin
• Remained at $46.50 in the Illinois Basin
• Remianed at $9.15 in the Powder River Basin
• Remained at $35.50 in the Uinta Basin
Please note that the Coal News and Markets histroic graphic is back up with data provided by SNL Energy.
In addition to prices provided in $ per short on, we have also provided prices in $ per mmbtu.
For more information: http://www.eia.gov/coal/news_markets/