Chambers USA Gives Top Rankings to Davis Wright Tremaine LLP Anchorage Attorneys
SEATTLE, JUNE 13, 2012 – In its tenth annual survey of the U.S. legal market, the prestigious directory Chambers USA: America’s Leading Lawyers for Business (2012) has recognized seven attorneys from Davis Wright Tremaine’s Anchorage office as leaders in their fields. The Anchorage office was also awarded a top (Band 1) ranking in three practice areas.
Chambers USA selects law firms and individuals based on research gathered through extensive in-depth interviews with in-house counsel, industry experts, and leading private practice attorneys. Nationally, Chambers recognized 89 Davis Wright Tremaine attorneys across 32 practice areas and eight offices this year.
The Anchorage attorneys chosen as leaders in their fields are:
1. Jon S. Dawson (Corporate/M&A; Litigation: General Commercial; Real Estate)
2. Gregory Fisher (Labor & Employment)
3. James H. Juliussen (Labor & Employment)
4. Barbara Simpson Kraft (Corporate/M&A; Real Estate)
5. David W. Oesting (Litigation: General Commercial)
6. Joseph Reece (Corporate/M&A; Real Estate)
7. Robert K. Stewart (Labor & Employment)
The Anchorage office received top (Band 1) rankings in the following practice areas:
• Labor & Employment
• Real Estate.
Davis Wright was ranked in Band 1 by Chambers in ten other practice areas across the country. Twelve of the firm’s attorneys were ranked as leaders in nationwide practice categories.