Congressional Hearings 'Drilling Down on America’s Energy Future: Safety, Security, and Clean Energy'
Hearings - Subcommittee on Energy and Environment Tuesday, 15 June 2010 10:10 The Subcommittee on Energy and Environment held a hearing entitled "Drilling Down on America's Energy Future: Safety, Security, and Clean Energy" on Tuesday, June 15, 2010, in 2123 Rayburn House Office Building.
- Rex Tillerson, Chairman and Chief Executive Officer, ExxonMobil
- John Watson, Chairman and Chief Executive Officer, Chevron Corporation
- James Mulva, Chairman and Chief Executive Officer, ConocoPhillips
- Lamar McKay, President and Chairman, BP America, Inc.
- Marvin Odum, President, Shell Oil Company
- Chairman Waxman's Opening Statement
- Chairman Markey's Opening Statement
- Chairman Stupak's Opening Statement
- Testimony of Rex Tillerson
- Testimony of John Watson
- Testimony of James Mulva
- Testimony of Lamar McKay
- Testimony of Marvin Odum
- BP Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill Response Plan
- Chevron Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill Response Plan
- ConocoPhillips Regional Oil Spill Response Plan
- Exxon Mobil Spill Response Plan - Compiled
- Shell Gulf of Mexico Regional Oil Spill Response Plan
Download or Stream
More Information Energy & Commerce Committee Investigates Deepwater Horizon Rig Oil Spill
Posted: June 17, 2010
More Government & Politics »