Flo Rida Rounds Out Fair’s 2014 AT&T Concert Series
Florida-Born Rapper, Global Superstar to Perform August 31; Tickets on Sale July 11 at Noon
Palmer, Alaska – Florida-born rapper and global superstar Flo Rida is the final entertainer to join the 2014 AT&T Concert Series at the Alaska State Fair. He will perform Sunday, August 31 at 6 p.m. at the Kendall Toyota of Anchorage Borealis Theatre.
Tickets go on sale to the general public tomorrow, Friday, July 11 at noon. Fair members can reserve tickets early. Lawn area tickets are $40 and the reserved area is $75. Fair admission is additional, and convenience fees apply.
Since his debut in 2008, Flo Rida has united millions of pop, hip-hop and club music fans worldwide with hits like “Good Feeling,” “Wild Ones,” “I Cry” and the #1 "Whistle." During his career, Flo Rida has become a chart fixture thanks to blockbuster singles like “Low (feat. T-Pain),” “Right Round” and “Club Can’t Handle Me.” Wild Ones is the artist’s fourth and most recent release.
Flo Rida rounds out the 2014 AT&T Concert Series line-up, which also features:
- KC and the Sunshine Band, Thursday, August 21, 7 p.m.
- Seether, Friday, August 22, 7 p.m.
- Thompson Square, Saturday, August 23, 7 p.m.
- Bachman & Turner with Blue Öyster Cult, Sunday, August 24, 6 p.m.
- Michael W. Smith, Monday, August 25, 7 p.m.
- TESLA, Tuesday, August 26, 7 p.m.
- Brett Eldredge, Wednesday, August 27, 7 p.m.
- The All-American Rejects, Thursday, August 28, 7 p.m.
- Three Days Grace, Friday, August 29, 7 p.m.
- The Stars of A&E’s Duck Dynasty: An Evening with the Robertsons, Saturday, August 30, 7 p.m.
- Pentatonix, Monday, September 1, 3 p.m.
In-depth entertainer information, including ticket prices, bios, photos and performance samples, is available on the Fair website, alaskastatefair.org.
Tickets for KC and the Sunshine Band, Seether, Thompson Square, Bachman & Turner with Blue Öyster Cult, Michael W. Smith, TESLA, Brett Eldredge, The All-American Rejects, Three Days Grace, The Stars of A&E’s Duck Dynasty, and Pentatonix are currently on sale to the general public. Tickets to Flo Rida will be on sale to the general public at noon tomorrow, Friday, July 11. There are three easy ways to buy:
- Online at alaskastatefair.org and print at home. Convenience fees apply, and Fair admission is additional.
- Via mobile phone. The Fair’s online sales process is now compatible with mobile phones, so concert-goers can purchase tickets from their phone just as easily as from their computer! Convenience fees apply, and Fair admission is additional.
- The Kendall Toyota Borealis Box Office during the Fair. (No convenience fees at the box office. Fair admission additional.)
Concertgoers can be sure to get the best seats before they sell out by becoming a Fair member. Fair members can reserve tickets early, before they go on sale to the general public. Plus, members receive an invitation – including Fair admission for two and a parking permit – to attend the Director’s Reception on Thursday, August 21. An annual membership is $25, and the membership form is available online at alaskastatefair.org.
For more information, please contact Dean Phipps, Fair marketing director, at 907.746.7153 or firstname.lastname@example.org. Or visit alaskastatefair.org, alaskastatefair.org/blog or facebook.com/alaskastatefair.
Posted: July 10, 2014