The Coal News and Markets Report has been updated for the business week ending June 29, 2012.
For the week, spot prices:
• Remained at $56.10 in the Central Appalachia Basin
• Increased from $64.40 to $64.90 in the Northern Appalachia Basin
• Remained at $46.50 in the Illinois Basin
• Reamined at $8.50 in the Powder River Basin
• Remained at $35.50 in the Uinta Basin
Please note that the Coal News and Markets histroic graphic is back up with data provided by SNL Energy.
In addition to prices provided in $ per short ton, we have also provided prices in $ per mmbtu.
For more information:
Posted: July 2, 2012